Fresh springs have decidedly improved the trigger and spiffy rosewood has made the grip perfect on my retired old snub. I am really tempted to just go back to toting the J-frame and leaving everything else in the safe.
The very last shreds of my discretionary income for the rest of the summer were just spent on this because the gun store owner is a jerk and knocked fifty bucks off the price tag for regular customer-hood:
I don’t even have the cash to replace the grips with something lacking finger grooves. At least I have a decent stock of 158 grain LSWC and brass…
– Daniel Defense lightweight 16″ chrome-lined, carbine-gassed barrel with FSB and 1 in 7″ twist
– Innovative Industries Krink hider and I am not going to even try to remember who made the crush washer under it
– YHM gas tube
– Aero Upper
– A…can’t remember…barrel nut. Worked, was inexpensive.
– A delta ring, can’t remember. Hi Standard, maybe?
– Windham Weaponry M16 BCG
– BCM Mod. 4 (Medium to us normal folk) charging handle
– Double Star slim handguards
– IWC Scout with Surefire G2X
– GWACS Cav-15 lower with I can’t remember what standard carbine buffer and spring
– Brownell’s LPK bit minus FCG
– ALG ACT for a trigger
– Trooper Gear Cav-15 sling
– Aimpoint PRO
-Folding GG&G rear sight