Welcome to the Runt Compound, a blog run by two of the most socially awkward young men in New England. Butch Cassidy and Neocon Hawk have known each other for their entire lives and have very similar senses of humor. This should scare you. They are both always wound up about something or other, so Butch started this blog to vent. Neocon saw this as a cool idea, and became an author to do the same.
Click the “Don’t tread on me” snake on the left sidebar for details regarding Butch Cassidy.
Before you do that, however, here is the comments policy on this here slice of Al Gore’s internet:
Pooftahs!libel. Outright libel will be deleted.
- No bullying. Who defines bullying? Monsieur Cassidy.
- We have a sense of humor, don’t worry about crossing that line. If you somehow manage, we’ll let you know, but won’t delete.
- Trolling of dinks, while not encouraged, is explicitly allowed. We’d rather you use valid arguments, but your call.
- On second thought, please troll anyone using the phrase “It’s for the children.”
- Our families are absolutely, positively out of bounds to personal attacks. Butch will delete these on sight.
- Dissent is encouraged here. Use valid arguments and we will have a good debate. Drool down your chin, and you will be mocked with a poor French accent.
- All comments on this blog are Butch’s to do with as he wishes. Think of them like notes left on his counter, or, in the case of Neocon, highly inappropriate cartoons hung on Butch’s fridge.
- Comments close after 30 days. Why 30? Seemed like a good idea at the time.
- I think you can see where we are going with this…