– Two eggs, a good pinch of salt, and couple grinds of black pepper whisked together with a fork.
– 8″ iron skillet over medium-high before foaming in a pat of butter.
– Stir eggs into the skillet with a fork and keep stirring them until mostly gelled.
– Off heat to sprinkle with crumbled feta and fold.
– Plate set in top and pan flipped to avoid acrobatics.
– Yeah, I got a hint of tan on one end, angering the Gods of Haute Cuisine who will surely smite me and curse my bloodline. Don’t care, it was yummy.