The kids are marathoning Cowboy Bebop in the living room.
– Compound butter rubbed turkey. Spatchcocked and high roasted.
– Pies: Dutch apple, sweet potato, pumpkin. All from scratch.
– Sausage stuffing with staled homemade bread.
– Forget what bottle of wine I picked up for this.
– Fresh made brandied whipped cream.
– Garlicky mashed redskin tater
– Giblet gravy
– Whole cranberry sauce with orange zest and orange liqueur
– Smooth cranberry sauce
– Assorted roast squash
– Sparkling cider
– American whiskey punch
– Fresh bread and cultured butter
– Green bean casserole
Just found out that the belt pouch to a Fenix PD20 fits a 32 ACP FN 1910 magazine perfectly. Because, you know, that’s one item everyone wants nylon gear for.
I don’t post my S&W 6904 enough:
A shame because it is a great shooter and a neat pistol.